How do we start?

The best place to start is with the building inspector for your township.  The building inspector can inform you of the specific parameters you have to work within. Once you know your limitations you can have drawings developed. Prior to this design stage we can assist with idea generation for the project.

Once the drawings are complete (and approved by the building inspector), you can begin to compile a list of all the work you will need the contractor to quote on.

If you intend to shop around for comparison quotes this is an essential step so that you can accurately compare submissions.

When can we start?

On new construction there can be time restrictions. If the site requires excavating, fill/aggregate, or heavy equipment then work cannot commence until after the May 24 weekend.  This is generally the time of year when half load restrictions are lifted on township roads. Otherwise we operate year-round.

What scope of project do you take on?

We are focused on renovations at the moment and are not taking on full builds.  Jim Crawford would be happy to discuss your project, give him a call today! 705.773.8954

For new construction we recommend Hewson Construction

What payment methods are accepted?

Cheque only. Cheques can be made payable to “Jim Crawford”

What are your service areas?

Parry Sound and surrounding area including:

  • McKellar
  • Nobel
  • Parry Sound
  • Dunchurch
  • Humphrey

Do you quote projects or charge by the hour?

I do both. On smaller quoted projects, it is 50% down and 50% on completion. On larger quoted projects, such as renovations, a payment schedule can be set up.